Here to Help with Free Training Hours
With the rapid spread of COVID-19, it’s a difficult time for everyone in the entire maritime industry. We know trying to navigate the uncertainty is difficult, especially with so many critical staff working out of the office and remotely for the first time.
We’re here to help.
That’s why we’re offering a completely free five-hour remote training and consulting package to all our current customers. Our “Here to Help” package is designed to help you and your team best make use of Helm CONNECT as the industry works its way through the current crisis. These hours can be used for anything our Professional Services team can provide, but here are some suggestions based on common requests from our users:
- Advanced reporting training
- New superuser training – specific to a product line
- Superuser retraining – focused on areas identified by you (ex: template configuration, the difference between events and activities, or in-depth tariff engine training)
- Tenant review and recommendations
- Data entry
- End user training – best practices
- Personnel recommended workflow review
- Jobs recommended workflow review
As we’re making these packages available to all our customers, there are a few limitations:
- One package per company
- Must have already completed an implementation
- All five hours must be used within 30 days of the first scheduled session
- First-come, first served, subject to capacity
Register before April 30th to secure your free Here to Help package. We’re all in this together, so let’s do our best to get through this as successfully as possible.
Click here to register: https://welcome.helmoperations.com/heretohelp