WL3 Solutions was founded on one principle, to provide the best solutions for our customer’s 3-D needs. Our methods are derived from real-world experiences in commercial/defense ship building, commercial/defense aerospace, manufacturing, composites, and precision metrology. We combine our collective experience, lessons learned and cutting edge technology to produce a resolution for your challenge.
Pauluhn™ LRS Ceiling Mount luminaire
• Reduces energy consumption up to 66% compared to equivalent fluorescent models• Cooler operating temperature lessens demand on HVAC systems
Pauluhn™ LED downlight
• Low profile allows for installation in constricted ceiling voids• 3000K warm white light with dimming functionality
Pauluhn™ LBN berth and mirror lighting
• Clear fluted lens allows even light distribution• Tool-less entry for easy relamping
Pauluhn™ Commander linear fluorescent lighting
• Provides up to 50% energy savings when compared to HID• Class I, II and III, Division 1 explosive atmospheres
Pauluhn™ ProGuard fluorescent lighting
• Cast marine brass for extreme corrosion resistance• Meets dusttight and watertight requirements
Pauluhn™ Radia linear fluorescent lighting
• Corrosion resistant stainless steel housing, lens frame, mounting brackets and latches• Shoc♦Loc™ Bi-Pin spring loaded lamp holders provide superior resistance to shock and vibration
Pauluhn™ DLL LED luminaire
Designed for drilling, this luminaire stands up to high vibration, hose down, shock and impact• Area Classification: Class I, Division 2 hazardous areas• Lighting Application: Derricks, masts, SCR houses, top drives, operator houses, power and pump stations• Lumen Levels: 3,600 lumens for 2-foot model; 7,100 lumens for 4-foot model• Equivalent Light Output: Replaces fluorescent T12, T8 and T5HO lighting
Pauluhn™ Intrepid FPS Linear LED Luminaires
The Pauluhn Intrepid is a low/mid bay linear LED luminaire for industrial and marine locations.Available with a non-metallic housing, and is IP66 rated for moisture protection in hose down and marine applicationsSurface, pole mountsOperating ambient: -20°C to +50°CStainless steel mounts and latches
WL3 provides the marine industry with experienced CAD modeling solutions. We are experienced in CAD modeling to support all facets of the conceptual, design, engineering and manufacturing phases. Our CAD modeling is packed full of experience with expertise in plug manufacturing, tooling design, boat production and quality assurance.
Precision 3-D Measurement
WL3 specializes in precision 3-D measurement. Our methods are used to obtain data on any physical object small or large. Once captured the 3-D points can be manipulated in many ways to produce a solution to a complex 3-D problem.This deliverable can be used for reverse engineering, part inspection, interference detection, spatial information, 3-D printing and many more applications.
3-D Measurement Equipment
Laser trackers, laser scanners and portable measurement arms.
Boat Building / Repair
Computer / Software / Internet
Naval Architects / Marine Engineers