CT Marine & Buoyancy Consultants formed Hyperion in 2013 as an integrated naval architectural and marine engineering firm.
Hyperion Marine Engineering Group is headquartered in Portland, Maine, with offices in India, Dubai, Norway and the Netherlands.
Providing a full spectrum of capabilities from conceptual through highly detailed production design for both blue water and brown water vessels under one corporate roof allows Hyperion a unique advantage.
Additionally it’s combined strength of over 70 engineers across Hyperions offices are essentially open for business to serve client needs, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Hyperion holds an ISO27001:2013 certification to assure clients’ intellectual property is secure.
Ocean Tug and Barge joined Hyperion recently.
Hyperion’s principal triumvirate leverage decades of experience with design and engineering across sectors and vessels.
1. Naval Architecture Calulations
2. Analysis covering FEA & CFD
3. Ship Design Phases right from concept design to class approvals & production design.
4. Sub M & Tier 4 for Brownwater
5. Brown & Blue water tug/barge transportation.
6. Retrofit design covering Ballast water treatment system (BWTS) & Scrubber (Emission Gas Cleaning System – EGCS)
7. CT Marine Twin Diff Steering.
8. Virtual reality (VR) design.
9. Project Management & Construction Supervision
CFD & FEA
CFD and FEA
Naval Architects / Marine Engineers
Pollution Control / Environmental Services