Hydrasearch Company, LLC (Stevensville, MD), a subsidiary of Dixon Valve, has been an established leader in manufacturing components and hardware for the maritime industry since 1962. The primary markets we proudly serve are defense, recreational and commercial. Our mission is to provide quality products and excellent customer service.
Hydrasearch manufactures a full line of transmission couplers for most marine transmissions. Our couplers are cast from ductile iron and machined to SAE J755 specifications. We also offer custom machining for any couplers that are not standard to our production.
100R5 Hydraulic Fittings
• Field attachable fittings for 100R5 hydraulic hoses• These 37° flared JIC fittings can be used for a 45° connection• Ideal for use in repairs at sea and require minimal tooling
Solidly constructed and designed for use in a variety of applications Hydrasearch’s valve styles are available in a wide range of sizes and include Gate Valves, Domestic Full Port Ball Valves, Wye Valves, Global Angle Valves, Cast Iron Threaded Foot Valves and Spring Loaded Check Valves.
Air Pipe Heads
Hydrasearch provides an aluminum and steel air pipe heads. Both have ABS approval and below are the features.• Prevents seawater from entering tanks• Allows air/vapor to escape when tank is filling• Allows air intake when tank is discharging• Vertical orientation is ideal for reducing weight and eliminates the need for a gooseneck pipe bend
• Ensures water can escape from deck with ease• Available in multiple designs• Easy installation
• Designed for use in ship bilges to help with final stripping of liquid cargo tanks• Prevents vortex and gas formation• Minimizes hydraulic loss while pumping liquids• Flush without shutting down
Arctic Steel Strainers
• Cast stainless steel water strainers• Cast with duplex stainless steel (2205) for an exceptional level of corrosion resistance• Designed to create a swirl action to quickly scavenge air while maximizing full height of the basket
AQ-22 Marine Rudders
• Designed for boat speeds up to 40 knots• Hydrodynamic shape provides proven performance throughout the designed speed range• Construction, AQ-22 stainless steel
Inverted Vent Check Valves
Hydrasearch has two Inverted Vent Check Valve series. We have the PM1 Series Full Float and the PM1 Series Half Float. Both are ABS approved and provide the following features.• Prevents seawater from entering tanks• Allows air/vapor to escape when tank is filling• Allows air intake when tank is discharging• Inverted (gooseneck) design offers simplest means for your requirements• Design makes disassembly fast and easy
Solidly constructed and designed for use in a variety of applications Hydrasearch’s strut styles are available in a wide range of sizes and include main struts, port and starboard struts, adjustable struts, intermediate struts, sailboat struts, universal struts and vee struts.
Boat Building Supplies
Deck Machinery / Hardware / Equipment
Propulsion / Power