Heinen & Hopman is a world leader in air-conditioning, mechanical ventilation, central heating, refrigeration, fire protection, environmental systems and air duct cleaning. Founded in 1965, the company is renowned for being an innovator in the design, engineering and installation of customised solutions. We work in four specialist areas: superyachts, commercial (merchant) shipping, the offshore industry and navy vessels.
With the broad experience, qualifications and flexibility we require our mechanics and engineers to possess, we strive to ensure people using our systems comfort at all times, and make them feel at ease anywhere in the world.
From engineering to after-sales services, or even if it is just for advice, Heinen & Hopman strives to be at your disposal 24/7 via a global network of subsidiaries and after-sales centers.
In addition, we have developed dedicated HVAC equipment for the sector, including:
– Energy-saving systems with high yields in various HVAC applications
– Energy recovery systems via air conditioning installations
– In-depth automation specialties for various operational modes
– Special filtration and ventilation solutions for oil and chemical recovery vessels (oil / chemrec) to protect crew and installations
– Impulse parking deck ventilation systems instead of large ducts
– Impulse engine room ventilation systems reducing the use of large ducts
Boat Building Supplies