Henry A. Petter Supply Company was founded in 1890 by Henry A. Petter. Initially Petter Supply was located on the banks of the Ohio River in downtown Paducah, KY. When Petter Supply started, its primary focus was the Marine Industry. Since that time, Petter Supply has become a full line Industrial Distributor. Petter Supply now focuses on Marine supplies, MRO supplies, and supplies for various industrial and manufacturing industries. Petter Supply sources a wide variety of items including: safety supplies, boots, tools, consumable goods, and everything in between.
Catalog / Retail
Deck Machinery / Hardware / Equipment
Pollution Control / Environmental Services
Fuel / Lubricants
Safety / Survival