In 1998 EZ Hang Chairs was started as a solo business venture by Marco Convertino. In the last ten years it has evolved into a 5 partner operation that provides quality hammock chairs all over the U.S. EZ Hang Chairs is driven with the quest to provide the best quality chairs on the market with unmatched customer service. We do not believe in taking shortcuts. Rest assure that when you buy an EZ Hang Chair, you are getting the best product available. It''s gotten us to where we are today and will propel us into the future as the nation''s top seller of hammock chairs. So relax, sit back and just live the EZ life.
• The most experienced, best equipped spill response team in existence. They handle more spills in a year than any of the competitors - combined.
• The Incident Response Team is the WQIS action arm in the field. When spills happen, they're there for clients.
• The first 24 hours of a spill are the most critical. Within hours of notification, the Incident Management Team response experts are on the scene executing strategies to maximize cleanup effectiveness and minimize costs.
• The WQIS Incident Management Team's goal is simple: Protect the environment, vessel crew and owners, while allowing the client to get back to work.
• Its leadership is extremely important for vessel owners who do not have the expertise or cannot afford to lose a week of business overseeing the cleanup of an accidental spill.
• So in the end, there's only one question to ask: Is your marine pollution insurance with WQIS?
The broadest and most innovative coverage for:
• Vessels (Owners & Operators)
• Non-vessel owners
• Cargo Owners
• Shipyards (Repairers & Builders)
• Yachts & Yacht Dealers
• Mobile Drilling Units
• Public Vessels
• Tow Risks
• Scrapping Risks
• Banks (Repossessed Vessels).
Boat Building Supplies